Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New Beginnings

Welcome 5th graders and parents!

I am quite excited to get started on this blog with all of you in mind. I plan on using this space in conjunction with our class activities and assignments. You will see helpful videos, anchor charts from our room, copies of assignments from class and much more. I hope to "see" you on here frequently and look forward to your thoughts and responses.

Much like our math classes, some of this blog will be fun and silly, but our main focus will be to "grow our brains" in the area of math. Sometimes difficult, sometimes fun, sometimes boring; many different math related items will make an appearance. Don't look for a new something everyday, but I will do my best to add what I can to this site to keep it exciting and relevant!
 

Parents, if there is something that you think would be helpful to you and your student, please let me know. I can't make any promises that this will be everything you need or want to help, but I look forward to your feedback.

Ms. Echols

No comments:

Post a Comment